My mother always said she knew I would grow up to be creative and artistic. When I was 3, my parents caught me in the bathroom with my face completely covered in makeup. From that moment on, my mother had to do everything to keep me out of her makeup box. That was when the seed was planted.
I always watched as my parents got dressed up. My father was, and still is, very meticulous about his style. His bow tie complimented the perfect patterned pocket square, all the while, my mother always looked astonishing! She taught me a great lesson...A women's look is never complete without beautiful make-up.
While studying art in college, I decided to take on a part-time job. Turns out, I tried my hand at being a make-up artist and my part-time job shortly became my passion. I applied my classroom training to my new found artistic ability, and there began the start of my new career. I landed a job with a prestigious company, as the Trainer for MAC Cosmetics. This position allowed me to use my knowledge and skill to train other aspiring artists. From award shows to fashion week, photo shoots to weddings; I pridefully display 16 years of hands on make-up experience.
I strive to grow as an artist. I am passionate about my craft. I live to make my mark on the industry. My ultimate goal, to make people look good and feel great about themselves.
"Its beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."
PRODUCTION FOR FILM AND TV
• Amtrak Production: Torrey Smith (NFL FOOTBALL PLAYER)-2013 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0r0cAx-jTU
• Henninger Media Services:Jodi Edwards-20 http://immersive.healthcentral.com/multiple-sclerosis/d/LBLN/living-with-ms/
• Video Link: Video Production Company 2011-2014 http://www.msnbc.com/the-daily-rundown/watch/gratitude-given-to-d-day-veterans-274934339713
• IMDB Profile imdb.com/name/nm3325738/
• BET Honors Award Show-2011, 2012, 2013
• Bravo A-List Awards 2008 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1233515/combined?mode=desktop http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3325738/
Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week 2011-2013. Designers:
Milly by Michelle Smith
Chado Ralph Rucci
• White House Correspondent's Dinner-2014
• NFL CHEERLEADING SQUADS (for Baltimore Ravens) 2010-2012
• Betsy Royal Casting Agency: Makeup Artist for Head Shots 2013-2014
• Criminal Minds Photo Shoot 2012
Photo Shoot with the cast from CRIMINAL MINDS. Published and Credited in Watch! magazine. Volume 7, issue 3 June 2012. Pages 72-85. Article called "Dangerous Beauties". 2012 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LPmxOeQXZI
• As The World Turns Photo Shoot 2009
Photo Shot with the cast from AS THE WORLD TURNS. Published and Credited in Watch! Magazine. Volume 4, Issue 1 February 2009. Pages 60-67. Article called "First Impressions" . 2009 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8aK8uv1D6E
Alejandro at Cinematic Fresh
Image Art by Simone
CBS Watch! Magazine